JEE Main 2017 Admit Card :-JEE Main Admit Card will be available 2nd week of February 2017 on the official web site. Applicants can download Admit Card only on the official web site. Admit Card is also known hall ticket, is an important need to appearing in the written Exam. If candidates has lost application number can contact on the toll free number which provide by the organization Board. Candidates can follow the below provided easy steps to download JEE (Main) Exam Hall Ticket 2017 easily. If you have any doubt regards to the JEE Mains 2017 Admit Card they can connect with the official web site.
Applicants can online download Admit Card through the official site to entering required details like as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc. Before downloading admission ticket of JEE Main, they shall provide their roll number and board details of class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination.
JEE Mains Admit Card 2017
JEE Main 2017 Exam will be conduct on various dates Such as for Paper-1 offline and Paper-2 offline Examination will be conduct on 3rd April 2017 and Paper-1st online mode Examination will be conduct on 9th and 10th April 2017. JEE Mains Roll Number Slip is available only online on the official web site. so candidates can download Hall Ticket before last date. Admit Card is important Documents to appear in the JEE Main Exam 2017. Candidates who will appear in the JEE Main Exam they will also carry pencil regards to fill the OMR Sheet.
How to Download JEE 2017 Main Admit Card Online
- Applicants can download Admit Card through the official web site, so first visit on the official Website.
- Then you will be seen the link of “JEE (Main) 2017 Admit Card” Click on it
- Now Admit Card Page Will be open on the Screen
- Fill Required details such as Application Number, Date of birth, Name etc. and submit it
- After Few Second wait your Admit Card will open on the Screen
- Download it and Take print foe further conveniences.
Candidates can check detail carefully which is given in the Admit Card. Such as
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Registration number
- Candidate’s Application number
- Scanned photo and signature of candidate
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam Venue
- Some important guidelines for the exam
If you have find and query/error they connect on the helpline number of organization Board which is JEE Main 2017 helpline no: 8506061071 – 78. Candidates can call between 10 AM to 5:30 PM in all working days.