AEEE 2017: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card, Results – Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeeth is conduct every year a national level examination popular name of that is Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). AEEE Exam is conducted every year offers to get admission in B. Tech courses. AEEE exam organized separately for three campus of university like Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). We mention here complete details for AEEE 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card etc.
AEEE 2017 Application Form
AEEE Application form will be available to fill through online and offline mode. All candidates want to fill AEE application form through online they requested to visit to official website and form will be available from 1st week, Nov 2017. Candidates want to fill application form through offline mode they get your offline mode application form from Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal bank and Post Office and from University Campus. The last dates to submit online OMR application form will be in 3rd week of March, 2017(Expected). All candidates have to submit application form hard copy with DD and required documents to mention below address of AEEE.
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeeth
AEEE Exam Date 2017
- Online Registration will be started:- 1st Week, Nov 2016
- Issue of OMR application form :- 1st Week, Nov 2016
- Final date of issue of OMR Application Form:- 3rd Week, March 2017
- Last date to receive complete application form:- 3rd week, March 2017
- Online mode Examination:- 3rd Week, April 2017
- Offline Examination:- Last Week, April 2017
- Results will be declared:- 2nd Week, 2017
Application fee for AEEE 2017 is payable through Demand Draft/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ E- banking as suitable you are. You pay application fee through DD than it will be in favor to Amrita School of Engineering. The application fee is 1000rs.
Eligibility for AEEE 2017
- Candidates will be born on or after 1st July 1995.
- Candidate must be qualified their Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They have to obtain an aggregate of 60% marks in PCB with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects.
- Candidates pass their three-year diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The AEEE 2017 will be completed in two separate modes: Online Mode & Offline Mode test. It is candidate’s choice through which mode he interested to appear in AEEE Exam 2017. The time duration is 2hrs and 30 Min. All questions will be there in English language. Total 100 question there in paper for each correct answer candidates awarded by 3 marks and for incorrect answer 1 mark as negative marking deducted.
|Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Marks|
AEEE 2017 Admit Card
AEEE 2017 Admit Card will be providing online through official web portal of AEEE. All candidate attempts to appear in AEEE 2017 are eligible to get admit card after entering application ID on link to download AEEE 2017 Admit Card. Candidates there is not facility to provide admit card by post. We advise you all to keep admit card secure till your admission.
AEEE 2017 Results
Candidates can get AEEE 2017 Results through official web. Expected that your results will be declared in May 2017. Candidates must carry your registration ID & Password to see your results. With AEE Results a merit list also declared. Merit list will be prepared on behalf of candidates performance and marks in written exam.
AEEE 2017 Counseling
Counseling will be started from May, 2016. The counseling procedure with schedule will be provided on official web site. Rank list will also there all candidates name in rank list are invited for counseling. Candidates get opportunity to get admission on their choice. Seat will be allotted on the basis of candidates ranking and availability of seats. Candidates must carry your all required documents with photocopy and score card hard copy. We mention below all required documents:-
- 10th Mark Sheet with scorecard
- 12th Mark Sheet with scorecard
- 12th Admit Card
- AEEE Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate