AIIMS 2017 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Commonly Known as||AIIMS|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
- 1 About AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam
- 2 AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- 4 AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
- 5 AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
- 6 AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Admit Card
- 7 AIIMS MBBS Previous Paper
About AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam
AIIMS stands for All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. It is a group of autonomous public Medical Colleges. These Institutes have declared by Act of Parliament as Institutions of National Importance. AIIMS, New Delhi is a Parent Excellence Institution. It was established in 1956. All India Institutes of Medical Sciences is most popularly known as AIIMS. It is one of the most popular Exam amongst all Medial Exams to get admission in AIIMS Institutes for UG Degree. It is an Entrance Exam conducted by the AIIMS New Delhi by Online mode to get admission in 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS Institutes. Now AIIMS, New Delhi is going to conduct the AIIMS MBBS Exam for 2017 Year. The candidates can check all the related information regarding AIIMS 2017 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Dates.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to appear in AIIMS Exam 2017 than firstly aware about the Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2017 is below mentioned below.
- The candidates must be an Indian Nationals
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are also eligible
- The candidates must have 17 Years Old at the time of admission or before December 31st, 2017
- The candidates must have passed of 12th Class/10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a reputed Board
- The candidates who are appearing in 12th Class Exam are also eligible to apply
- General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2 with 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and for SC/ST candidates 50% qualifying Marks is enough in above subjects
Candidates who will be get admission in UG degree of MBBS Medical Colleges so firstly attempt the Entrance exam for that all interested candidates can be check their Educational, Selection, Nationality , Age Limit etc and after eligible they can be applying the entrance exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
The conducting authority of AIIMS will announce to fill Application Form the Month of February 2017. The Notification of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be announce in the Month of February. The candidates who would like to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017, they can apply through online mode from the Official website of AIIMS. The candidates can check the Application applying procedure from this same page. We are updating AIIMS MBBS 2017 Applying Online Procedure. The Payment of Exam Fees can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Bank Challan. You can follow this procedure & apply Online Application Form.
Aspirants can be applying the AIIMS MBBS Application form online from mention below link of fill apply online from official website before on last date to their submission.
Steps to Submit Online Application Form
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of AIIMS aiims.edu
- Read the provided information on the official website
- Fill the Application Form with appropriate information
- Upload your Photograph in JPG/JPEG Format and Signature
- Make Payment of Application Fees
- Take a Printout of filled Application Form for future reference
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Fees
- For General/OBC Category – RS 1000\-
- For SC/ST Category – RS 800\-
- For OPH Candidates – Nill
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
The candidates, who are going to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam, must be aware of Exam Pattern. The Question Paper will be in both languages either English or Hindi. The candidates can choose the Question Paper according to him.
- The Exam Paper contains Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- The Exam will be conducted by Online Mode or Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The Question Paper contains 200 MCQ from Physics, Chemistry. Biology and General Knowledge
- 1 Mark is added for right question and 1/3 (One Third) Mark will be deducted for wrong Question
- The allowed time duration is 3.5 Hours
Check the Subject Wise Total number of Questions and time duration at below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
The Online Application Form of AIIMS MBBS will be tentatively starts from the Month of February 2017. The candidates can check the Exam Date, Application Starting and Closing Date. The below Dates are tentative according to last year.
|Exam Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||February 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||April 2017|
|Admit Card availability||May 2017|
|Exam Date||May 29, 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||June 14, 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Admit Card
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi will issue the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test Admit Card 2017 after completion of Online Registration. The AIIMS New Delhi will distribute the Exam Admit Card by Online Mode. The organizing authority will publish Admit Card only for those candidates whom Application Form will be accepted by the authority. Admit Card is most compulsory for each exam using enter in the exam cell so don’t be forget thier AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket carry with their going to attempt the exam.
AIIMS MBBS Previous Paper
The applied candidates would like to download Previous Year Question Paper of AIIMS MBBS Exam. It’s very important for a candidate who wants to prepare very well for the Examination to get selection in AIIMS MBBS 2017. Here we will update the Last Year Question Paper. The candidates can easily download from here. The candidates can get Question Level of the Paper with the help of Last Year Question Paper. So the candidates must have to download Last Year Paper in PDF Format for better study.