|Exam Name||All India Pre Medical Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Organization Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exam|
About AIPMT Exam 2016
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is an National Level Medical Entrance Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. It conducts every year for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in several Medical institutions of India. Annual means it conducts only once in a year. Various Universities/Institutions/States are participated in this Exam to fill their Medical seats. The aim of this test is to make Medical Education on an equitable basis. The candidates who want to check all the information about AIPMT 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern and Exam Dates than you can easily check here all the related information.
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
As you know all the Exams have various conditions for applying any Exam. So this Exam has certain conditions to apply. You can check all the Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit and Education Qualification.
- The candidates must have at least 17 Years old as on 31st December of the Year of the Examination
- The Maximum Age of 25 Years for those candidates who belong to General Category and 30 Years for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC Category
- The Indian candidates and Foreign candidates may appear in this Exam
- The candidates must have completed or appearing in 12th Exam with PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidates must a valid Domicile of the State
AIPMT 2016 Application Form
The candidates have already known about Eligibility Criteria of AIPMT Exam. You find out yourself that you are eligible or not for this entrance Exam. Now the candidates can fill the online Application Form after checking Eligibility Criteria. So here we will discuss about AIPMT 2016 Application Form. The candidates who are thinking about apply for AIPMT 2016 Application Form than we will inform you that the Application Form will be announced very soon. The candidates are advised to visit this website to know about AIPMT Application Form. The Board conducts this Exam in two parts i.e. Pre & Main. The candidates have to submit their Application Form via Online Mode. The candidates should make sure the Eligibility Criteria to avoid any type of misunderstanding.
=>Steps to Submit Online Application Form
- You will have to log on the official website aipmt.nic.in
- Click on AIPMT 2016 and download information broacher and read it carefully for Online Application Form Submission
- Now find a link of “Apply Online” & Click on that link
- Fill Part-1 and note Registration Number
- Upload the Scan Copy of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
- The candidates who belong to AP, J&K and Telangana State must have to submit self-declaration Form in Part-2
- Now Make Payment of Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and e-Challan
- Check the filled Application Form before submitting
- Now Submit Application Form with clicking on Submit Button
- Your Application From will be submitted successfully
- Take a Printout of filled Application Form for future use
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
The candidates can get knowledge about Question Marking and Total Number of Questions for any Examination through Exam Pattern. You will require know about Exam Pattern. You can check AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern.
- All the Questions are multiple choice questions (Objective Type)
- Total Number of Questions are 180
- Given Time Duration is 3 Hours
- There is 4 Marks is provided for a Correct Answer
- 1 Mark will be deducted for a wrong Answer means there will be Negative Marking of 1 Mark for every wrong Answer
Subjects wise Details
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates – Calendar (Tentative)
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – December 2015, 1st Week
- Closing Date of Submit Online Application Form (Without Late Fees) – December 2015, Last Week
- Closing Date of Submit Online Application Form (With Late Fees) – Last Week of January 2016
- Form Correction Date – February 2016
- Admit Card issuing Date – April 2016, 1st Week
- Date of Examination – May 2016, 1st Week
- Answer Key availability – May 2016
- Result declaration date – June 2016, 1st Week
AIPMT Application Form Fees
- General/OBC – RS 1200\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 2400\- (With Late Fees)
- SC/ST/PH – RS 650\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 1850\- (With Late Fees)
AIPMT 2016 Admit Card
The Board will generate the AIPMT 2016 Admit Card after the successfully completion of Online Application Form. You are able to download Admit Card from 1st Week of April 2016 if you are applied for AIPMT 2016. Admit Card is very important for each and every Exam because a lot of information is mentioned in Admit Card like Roll Number, Name, Examination Centre, Date and time of Examination. So the candidates must have to download Admit Card. The Admit Card will available only on online mode.
AIPMT Previous Paper
The candidates would have like to download Previous Papers of AIPMT after successfully applied for AIPMT Exam. The candidates can know about question level that how types of questions are asked in Exam. So the candidates who applied for AIPMT 2016 Exam, they can download Last Year paper from this website. All the Previous Year Papers is available here in PDF format. So you can be able to download AIPMT Previous Papers.