AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form :-AIIMS Exam is one of the most popular and toughest Exam of India among the all Medical Exams. It is an Entrance Exam to take admission in AIIMS Institutes for UG MBBS Course. The AIIMS Exam 2016 will be conducted for admission of 672 seats in 7 AIIMS Institutions New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Risikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar. The AIIMS New Delhi is the conducting authority of AIIMS Exam. The AIIMS, New Delhi will start the Online Registration for MBBS Entrance Test for academic session of 2016 in the Month of February (Tentative).
Candidates following mention below steps and simply applying the last date before the submission of Authority and prepare for the exam conduct by the AIIMS.
The candidates make sure the Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam before apply. Only the Online Mode Application will be accepted. Other mode Application will not be accepted. The candidates who have passed their 12th and appearing in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply Online Application. The candidates can check the Online Application submission Procedure at this website.
AIIMS MBBS Application form 2017
Most of the candidates are confused about Application Submission Procedure. So here you can check step wise procedure to Application Submission. The candidates who want to apply for this most popular Exam i.e. AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam, should read this article. It will be helpful for you. You can check all the related information about AIIMS MBBS 2016 from this page.
The Qualifying Marks for applying AIIMS 2016 is 60% for General and OBC candidates in 12th Class in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and 50% Marks for SC/ST candidates. The candidates are advised to read this blog carefully. You can get all the Application Procedure information at here.
- For General/OBC candidates – RS 1000\-
- For SC/ST Candidates – RS 800\-
- For OPH candidates – No fees
Important Information about AIIMS MBBS 2017
- The candidates have to fill complete personal details in Application Form like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Contact, Address etc.
- You can make payment of Application Fees by Online or Offline Mode
- The candidates should take the printout of AIIMS MBBS 2016 Registration Slip. It will be required at the time of counselling
- At the time of apply Online Application the candidates will have to upload the Photograph and Signature in JPG/JPEG Format in allowed size.
Steps to Submit Online Application Form
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- You have to Register himself through Registration tab and the applicants move to filling of Application Form
- Select the MBBS Course in Registration Section and Click on “Go” Button
- Fill the Application Form with appropriate information
- Upload Passport Size photograph in JPG/JPEG Format in appropriate allowed size
- Make payment of Application Fees
- Take Printout of Registration Slip. It will be helpful for future reference