AIPMT 2017 Application Form :-The AIPMT 2017 Application Form will be available on the official website very soon. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to publish the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) Online Application on its official website. The AIPMT Application Form 2016 will be available in the Month of December 2015. The candidates who want to apply for AIPMT 2016, they can apply from the official website of CBSE Board.
The CBSE Board conducts this Exam for admission to MBBS and BDS seats nationwide as Under Graduate Level. Many Lakhs number of candidates participate in order to get admission for Medical Courses in top government institutions and Colleges. Here we are trying to help your difficulties which is faced you. Now you are here than you are interested in giving this Exam and you would like to fill AIPMT Exam 2016 Application Form. All candidates who are searching their AIPMT 2017 Application form will be update or declare on its official web portal. so keep touch on this page and know about their regular updates.
AIPMT 2017 Online Application form Procedure
Now if you want to know about How to apply AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form than you can easily apply for AIPMT Exam 2016 from here. Read this article carefully and we will hope after reading this article you don’t feel any trouble to apply online. The AIPMT 2016 Exam will be tentatively conducted in the Month of May 2016. You can check all the related information about AIPMT like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply AIPMT 2016 Application Form etc. on this page.
- General/OBC – RS 1200\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 2400\- (With Late Fees)
- SC/ST/PH – RS 650\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 1850\- (With Late Fees)
Steps to Submit Online Application Form
- You will have to log on the official website aipmt.nic.in
- Click on AIPMT 2016 and download information broacher and read it carefully for Online Application Form Submission
- You will find a Button “Apply Online”, Click on that Button
- Fill the Part-1 of Application Form and note Registration Number
- Upload the Scan Copy of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
- The candidates who belong to AP, J&K and Telangana State must have to submit self-declaration Form in Part-2
- Now Make Payment of Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and e-Challan
- Check the filled Application Form before submitting
- Now Submit Application Form with clicking on Submit Button
- Your Application From will be submitted successfully
- Take a Printout of filled Application Form for future use