JCECE 2016 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly Known as||JCECE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Stream||Medical and Engineering|
About JCECE 2016
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is an Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) Board. It is an Entrance Exam for getting admission into various undergraduate courses like Medical, Engineering, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry into various Private and Government Colleges or institutes of Jharkhand State.
JCECE 2016 Application Form
The candidates wish to appear in JCECE 2016 Exam than you have to fill the JCECE 2016 Application Form via Online Mode. The Online Application Form will be started in the Month of April 2016. We are updating here all the applying procedure. You can follow that procedure and apply online. Make sure the Eligibility Criteria before apply. Now you should check all the related information about JCECE 2016 Exam 2016.
JCECE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Each and Every Examination has some conditions to apply. The Conducting Authority decided the some eligibility for this Exam. So the candidates who would like to appear in JCECE Exam 2016 should check the Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must be a permanent residence of Jharkhand and has a Domecial Certificate
- The applying candidates must have completed the Age of 17 Years as on or before 31st December of the Year of Admission in MBBS, BDS, BSc and B.VSc Courses
- The Age Limit is 22 Years for Agriculture Courses. Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserve category
- The candidates must have passed 12th with Physics and Maths or B.Tech Course and one optional Subject as Biology, Biotechnology with 45% Marks, 40% for reserved Category
- The candidates must have passed 12th with 50% (40% for reserved category) in physics, chemistry, biology/biology and English individually for MBBS, BDS and BHMS.
- The candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Mathematics as optional for Agriculture and Forestry
- The candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Course
- The candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible for JCECE 2016 but they have to pass the Qualifying Exam before Counselling.
JCECE 2016 Exam Pattern
The applying candidates must have knowledge about their Examination Structure. You can know about Question Paper with the help of Examination pattern. So it is must to know Exam Pattern. Here we are going to update the Full Exam Pattern regarding JCECE Exam 2016. You can access Full Exam Pattern at below link.
JCECE 2016 Application Fees
|SC/ST||RS 275\- Only||RS 275\- Only||RS 325\- Only|
|General/BC-1/BC-2||RS 550\- Only||RS 550\- Only||RS 600\- Only|
- Medical – (MBBS), (BDS), (BHMS)
- Engineering – Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Allied Courses – Veterinary & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc & AH)
- Applied Science – Agriculture & Forestry (B.Sc)
- Notification Releasing Date– Third week of March 2016
- Date for downloading the Application Form through official site – first week of April 2016
- Last date of receiving the filled Application Form – last week of April 2016
- Admit Card Availability– Second week of May 2016
- Exam Date – third week of May 2016
- Result Declaration Date– first week of June 2016
- Counselling schedule – third week of June 2016
JCECE 2016 Admit Card
Now after the successfully submitting of Application Form the Organization Authority will issue the JCECE 2016 Admit Card. The candidates have to download the JCECE Admit Card 2016 via online mode. Admit Card contains various important information about applicants.
JCECE 2016 Result
The JCECE Result 2016 will be declared in the Month of June 2016. The candidates will be able to check their JCECE Result 2016 in First Week of June Month 2016. You have to check JCECE 2016 Result via Online Mode. We will inform you about Result declaration.
JCECE 2016 Counselling
JCECE Counselling will be started in third week of June 2016. The qualified candidates in Written Test can apply for Counselling Process. Leave your Query if you feel any problem.