JEE Advanced 2017: Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, IIT Syllabus, Result, Counselling, Seat Allotment, JEE Advanced 2017,
JEE Advance 2017
JEE Advance is entrance examination conducted by the commonly by seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). IIT Advance 2017 is national level examination which offers to take admission in IITs and ISM institutions for B. Tech, Integrated M. Tech or B. Tech- M. Tech dual Degree in Engineering, architecture, science & Pharmacy courses. IIT Advance 2017 is open examination all candidates from nation and foreign nations candidates are also eligible to appear in JEE Advance 2017. JEE Advance is second phase of Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates you can get JEE Advance 2017 details regarding registration, application form, eligibility, exam dates, and syllabus and ranking list mention below.
List of Courses offered by IITs and ISM:-
- Bachelor of Technology (4yrs)
- Bachelor of Science (4yrs)
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutics (4yrs)
- Bachelor of Architecture (5yrs)
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science (5yrs)
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology (5yrs)
- Integrated master of Technology (5yrs)
- Integrated master of science (5yrs)
- Integrated dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics (5yrs)
JEE Advanced 2017 Online Registration
The candidates can register and apply for JEE Advance 2017 through official website. Candidates there is only online mode for registration no other mode facility is provide for apply. Candidates expected that JEE Advance 2017 registration will be started in last week of April 2017. For JEE Advance 2016 registration was started from 29th April 2016. All candidates must create account before apply and register after that you are eligible to fill JEE Advance 2016 Application Form. After the registration candidates will get the login ID and password will be a very important part of your registration and for future process related to JEE Advance 2017 so requested to secure registration details and password till your admission.
JEE Advance 2017 registration Fee:-
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates:- 2000rs
- For ST/SC/ PWD Candidates:- 1000rs
- For female Candidates:- 1000rs
For Examination Centre in Dubai:-
- Candidates Fee is: – USD $220
Important Tentative Dates for JEE Advance 2017:-
Candidates we mention below event wise dates for JEE Advance:-
- JEE Advance 2017 Registration Open:- last week April 2017
- JEE Advance 2017 Registration Close:- First week of May 2017
- Admit is avail to Download:- Second Week of May, 2017
- JEE Advance Exam(Paper1st & 2nd):- last week of May 2017
- Answers keys will be available:- starting of June 2017
- Result Will be Announce:- Second week in June 2017
- Starting date for online registration of Architecture Aptitude test:- June 2017
- Exam Date of AAT:- In Third week of June 2017
- AAT results will be declared:- In third week of June 2017
- Seat Allotment starts:- 3rd Week of June to 3rd Week of July
IIT JEE Advance Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates completed his 12th from affiliated board/ school with minimum 75% marks.
- Candidates qualify JEE Main Examination (Paper- I) with the cut off marks are eligible to appear in JEE Advance 2017. If we look at previous year first 2lakh students score merit in JEE mains 2016 are considered for JEE Advance.
- Candidates born on or after October 1991. Five year age relaxation for ST/ SC candidates.
- Candidates can appear in this exam for only 2 times. All appeared candidates in 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must appear in 12th class first time with all subjects in the year 2016 & 2017.
Note: – All those candidates who have confirmed seat in IIT or ISM in previous exam but not join and not take admission are not eligible for JEE Advance 2017. If the seat acceptance fee has paid but after reporting to reporting center than did not join seat is eligible to apply.
Seat Reservation according to official rules:-
- For ST:- 7.5%
- For SC:- 15%
- For OBC/NCL:- 27%
- For PwD :- 3%
- For Defense services:- 2%
- For Foreign Nations:- 10%
IIT Advance Exam Pattern
JEE Advance is consists of Paper 1 & Paper 2. Candidates have to appear in both papers and qualify them. The duration of both papers will be 2 hrs. There is Objective type or multiple choice questions in papers. Question papers will be available in both English & Hindi. Both papers will be consists of these three subjects separately: – Mathematics, physics and Chemistry.
Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
Architecture Aptitude Test is commonly known as AAT. All the candidates interested to take admission in B. Arch must appear in this and qualify AAT. Candidates can apply for AAT 2017 through official website of JEE Advanced. There will be single paper of AAT and paper duration will be 3hrs. The candidates get cut off or higher marks are qualifying AAT. Admission will be appointed by candidates only on the basis of candidates rank in JEE Advance 2017.
IIT JEE Exam 2017 Syllabus
JEE Advance 2017 syllabus will be consisting of three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates appear in AAT will have to study extra syllabus. We mention below IIT JEE Advance Syllabus wish will be helpful for you:-
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Analytical Geography
- Thermal physics
- Modern Physics
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Physical chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
#4. For AAT:-
- Architectural awareness
- Imagination & Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical drawing
- Three Dimensional Perception
JEE Advance2017 Admit Card
Candidates attempt to appear in JEE Advance are eligible to download JEE Advance 2017 Admit card through official website. All enrolled candidates can Download JEE Advanced Admit Card from second week of May. Admit card will be consists of key details like Candidates personal details, examination dates and examination center name will be very important to know by all candidates. Candidates must carry hard copy of IIT Advance 2017 Admit Card to appear in examination hall.
JEE Advanced 2017 results
JEE Advance Results will be declaring in second week of June, 2017. All candidates qualify JEE advance Exam is able to check their details category wise All India rank through online mode after visit to official web.
JEE Advance Ranking List:-
Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks in JEE Advanced by candidates. The candidates appear in both papers of JEE advanced will be in ranking list if he qualifies. If the aggregate marks are equal of two students than higher rank will be offered on the basis of their mathematics marks. If mathematics will also same marks than go to physics subjects marks but still same marks than both candidates get same rank allotted by JEE.
Admission to fill vacant seats of IITs, ISM, NITs and other govt private institutions will be made on the basis JoSAA Counseling. Funded Technical Institutes will be done by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) through centralize counseling. All the eligible candidates have to present in the joint seat allotment process for the distribution of seats. JoSAA announce the schedule for seat allocation process separately.