KIITEE 2017: Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results, Counseling, KIITEE 2017,
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is university level Exam conducted every year by KIIT. KIITEE is conducted for providing get admission in UG & PG engineering programs like BBA/BCA/ MCA/B. Tech/ M. Tech and more. KIITEE 2017 is only single way to get admission in various colleges. After reading this article you get all information about KIITEE 2017 like Application form, Eligibility, exam date, results and counseling.
KIITEE Offered Courses:-
FOR UG:- B. Tech, Biotechnology- Dual Degree (B. Tech + M. Tech), B. Sc Nursing, BA LLB/BBA LLB/ B. Sc LLB, BBA, BCA, B. Arch, B. Tech.
FOR Master Programs: – Master of Mass Communication, MCA, M. Tech, MCA (Lateral Entry), M. Sc, M. Sc Nursing, MBA, LLM.
KIITEE 2017 Important Date
- Application Form will be Started:- Second Week, Dec 2016
- Last date to fill application form:- Fourth Week, March 2017
- Last date to Receive application form:- Last week, March 2017
- Admit Card will be Available:- First week of April, 2017
- Exam, date of KIITEE :- April 2017
- Result Declaration Date:- Third week, May 2017
- Counselling Dates:- First Week June, 2017
|Application form||Exam Date||Syllabus & Pattern||Results date|
KIITEE 2017 Application Form
KIITJEE 2017 Application Form will be available on official web portal of KIIT JEE and will be filled online. The conducting Council will publish application form in 2nd week, Dec 2016 and form will be available to fill till 4rth Week of March, 2017. There is no application fee as official declaration, so candidates no required paying application form fee. It is candidate’s responsibility to fill your application form correctly and submit it. After submitting application form candidates attached all documents given in instructions and your recent photograph with application form send it to the postal address of KIITEE mention below.
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar- 751024, Odessa, India
KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates we mentions below eligibility criteria tentative according to course wise.
- Candidates must completed or appear in 12th Exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM.
- For B. Tech:- B. Tech (Dual degree), must completed 12th exam with Physics, Chemi9stry and mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology subjects with minimum 60 % marks. Must Born on or after 01st July 1993.
- For B. Tech (Lateral Entry):- Pass three year diploma course in Engineering with minimum 60 % marks. Candidates must born on or after 01st July 1993.
- For B. Tech in Architecture: – Completed 12th class with mathematics with minimum scoring 60 % marks. Candidates must born on or after 01 July 1996.
- For BBA:- 12th pass with minimum 50% Aggregate with one of any subject from Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics at 10+2. Must have born on or after 01st July, 1996.
- For BCA:- 12th Pass with minimum 50% marks with mathematics. Must born on or after 1st July, 1996.
- For M. Tech (Lateral Entry):- BE/ B. Tech Degree in branches of engineering. MCA/ M. Sc it with minimum 60% aggregate.
- For MCA (Lateral entry):- graduation in any stream with minimum 50 % Aggregate have completed 10+2 with mathematics. Must Born on 01st July, 1993.
KIITEE 2017 Paper Pattern
The KIITEE Exam will be conducted online. The question paper will consists of multiple choice questions in which each question is followed by four options in answer. For each correct answer four marks will be awarded and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer according to official rules of negative marking. The question paper will be in English. Candidates we mention below according to course wise papers pattern.
Paper Pattern for B. Tech/ B. Tech (Dual Degree):-
Paper Pattern for B. Tech (Lateral Entry):-
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
Paper Pattern for BBA/ BCA:-
|Analytical & logical Ability||30|
Paper Pattern for MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry):-
|Mathematics (10+2 level)||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
Seat Reservation of KIITEE 2017
Candidates we provide here expected seat reservation according to category wise:
For SC candidates: – 15%
For ST candidates: – 7.5 %
Physically Challenged (PC):- 3%
KIITJEE 2017 Admit Card
The KIITEE Admit Card will be available for candidates from 1st Week, April 2017. The admit card is provided online on official web portal of KIITEE. Candidates must keep that no offline mode to get admit card. Candidates requested to keep secure your admit card till your admissions. Candidates it is compulsory to show admit card at examination center. KLIITEE Admit Card will consists of candidates personal details, exam date and examination center.
KIITEE 2017 Results
All students appear in written exam are eligible to see KIITEE Result 2016. Candidates results will be declared through online so must keep your registration ID to see results. All candidates are requested to take hard copy of your results and keep it secure. KIITEE 2017 results will be declared in May, 2016.
KIITEE 2017 Counselling
According to vacant seat a cut off rank will be declared by authority for counseling. Tentative KIITEE 2017 counseling will be started in June, 2017. All candidates who score high ranks or equal to cut off ranks are invited to get college according to their choice. Counselling and seat allotment will be based on the merit list. Candidates must carry your all required original documents with photocopies for verification.