|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||COMEDK UGET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Exam|
- 1 About COMEDK UGET 2018
- 2 COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
About COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka under Graduate Entrance Test. It is common Entrance Exam which is conducted for admission in Medical and Engineering Collages. It is conducted to fill around 20 thousands seats of Medical, Engineering and Dental Programmes. Admission in more than 14 Medical Colleges, 25 Dental Colleges and more than 150 Colleges is done on the basis of COMEDK UGET under the Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation (KPCF) Trust.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
The candidates, who wish to apply for this Entrance Test, can apply from the official website. If you want to apply COMDEK UGET Application Form 2018 than you would have to register for the Request for Application (RFA) via online mode. The candidates have to fill all the Mandatory details in RFA. After the submitting RFA the candidates will get a Registration ID and Password on their registered mobile number or E-mail id. The candidates can access the Online Application Form (OAF) with the help of Registration id and password. If you want to register yourself for this COMEDK UGET 2018, make sure the Eligibility Criteria. You can access all the related information regarding COMEDK UGET 2018.
The candidates must have to note down the six digit Application Number and Printout of complete filled Application Form after the successfully completion of Application Form. You have to send the filled Application Form at below given address…
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main,
7th Cross, Malleswaram,
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Fees
The candidates will have to pay Application Fees for COMEDK UGET 2018 via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or DD through any National Bank of India.
- For Medical or Engineering applicants – RS 1200/- Only
- For Medical and Engineering applicants – RS 1500/- Only
- For Architecture applicants – RS 1000/- Only
List of Nationalized Banks
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Firstly the applying candidates have to check COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Every Examination has a set of some conditions for applying. So here are also some conditions, described below. Check all the Eligibility Criteria…
For UG Medical or Dental
- The candidates must have qualified in Second PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English is compulsory Subjects in last two years study.
- The General Merit candidates must have 50% Marks in PCB (40% SC/ST/OBC for Karnataka State candidates)
- The candidates who are appearing in qualifying Examination and expecting the percentage of Marks are also eligible
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2018.
- English Subject is to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2018. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka). The marks secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank which shall be decided exclusively based on the minimum required marks secured by the candidates in PCB subjects.
- The candidates must have completed 17 years of Age on or before 31st December 2017 of the year of admission in MBBS/BDS.
- The applying candidates must have passed 12th or 10+2 or second PUC from any reputed Board with Minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in English.
- The candidates must have passed in individual subjects
- Physics, Mathematics and English are compulsory. Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biology or any other technical Courses are optional
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- The candidates must have passed 12th or 10+2 or Second PUC from any reputed Board or having 10+3 Diploma with Minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in aggregate.
- The candidates must have appeared in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) with minimum score of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Students
- There will be no Entrance Test for those candidates who are seeking admission in B.Arch. Course
- The candidates who are seeking B.Arch. Course shall Submit Separate Application
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Interested and Eligible candidates must aware about the Exam Pattern. Here we are updating COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern. Check full Exam Pattern…
- The COMEDK Exam Paper will be asked in English Language
- All the Question will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- There will not be any Negative Marking
- 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct Answer
- There will be two papers for each either Engineering or Medical as each will be of two Hours
Number of Questions in each subjects…
|Subjects||B.Tech||MBBS/BDS||B.Tech & MBBS (Both)|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of request for Application Form||March 2018 First Week|
|Last Date of request for Application Form||April 2018 First Week|
|Last date of filling of Application Form||April 2018 First Week|
|Last Date of reach the physical application form||April 2018 Second Week|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2018 Third Week|
|Exam Date||May, 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key Availability||May 2018 Second Week|
|Final Answer Key Availability||May 2018 Last Week|
|Result Declaration Date||May 2018 Last Week|
|Date of Counselling||June 2018 Second Week|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
Online TAT (Test Admission Ticket) or COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be provided online mode on the official website. The candidates must have to take their Exam Admit Card. You have to download Admit Card via online mode. The organization authority will not be sent the Admit Card via post. The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be available from Third Week of April 2018. The aspirants must have to take TAT during the Examination.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018
All the candidates who were took part in COMEDK UGET Exam 2018 can check the COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018 after successfully completion of Exam. The Provisional Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website in Second Week of May 2018.The Final Answer Key will be published Last Week of May 2018.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
After the completion of Exam the Organization Authority will announce Result. The COMEDK UGET Result 2018 will be announced in Last Week of May 2018. The candidates can check their COMEDK UGET Result 2018 after the officially declaration.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
The candidates can apply for Counselling after qualified the Test. The COMEDK UGET Counselling will be started from Second Week of June 2018 onwards. The seats allotment will be basis on rank, Category and availability of seats.