AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria :-The candidates, who would like to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2016, read this blog carefully. The candidates, who want to apply for this popular Exam i.e. AIIMS 2016 should check the Eligibility Criteria before apply. This article will help you to know about all the Eligibility Criteria. The candidates firstly make sure the Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit and Educational Qualification means check they are eligible for this Exam or not. The AIIMS MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria is below mentioned.
All buddy candidates can be check out please before the applying entrance exam form mention below brief criteria read complete and eligible candidates will be applying according to their terms.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Entance Test
- The candidates must have completed 17 Years on or before 31st December 2016
- The aspirants who are born on or after 2nd January 2000, they are not eligible for AIIMS MBBS 2016
- The candidates must be an Indian Nationals
- The Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are also eligible to participate in AIIMS MBBS 2016
- Foreign candidates have not be appear in the Entrance Test. They will eligible for MBBS Course only at New Delhi.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th/10+2
- The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary/10+2 with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English.
- The Minimum Aggregate Marks must be in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English is 60% for General/OBC Category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH Category
|General and OBC Candidates||60%|
|SC/ST/OPH Category Candidates||50%|
If the applying candidates fulfill all the these above conditions or Criteria, they can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2016.