AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria :- Eligibility Criteria specifies the Minimum Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Qualifying Marks etc. for applying candidates. Here we are going to discuss about AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria. So the candidates can check all the Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2016. Firstly the candidates make sure all the conditions provided by the conducting Board, after than apply Online Application Form. Check complete eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2016.Candidates who will be attempt the AIPMT Exam held by the CBSE Board please before check their AIPMT Eligibility Terms & Condition otherwise after they have not be verification your terms matching can not be apply be attempt the exam so mention all given below brief details.
- The applying candidates must be an Indian or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) is eligible to apply for AIPMT 2016.
- The candidates must have minimum Age of 17 years as on 31st December of the Year of Exam
- The Upper Age Limit for the candidates is 25 Years for those candidates who are belonging to General Category
- The Upper Age Limit for the candidates is 30 Years for those candidates who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category. This Age Limit will be applicable after Relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English
- For General Category candidates passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with Minimum Marks of 50%
- For OBC/ST/SC candidates passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with minimum Marks of 40%
- For PH/PWD candidates passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with minimum Marks of 45%
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and Telangana State candidates
The candidates who are belonging to AP, J&K and Telangana State, they are not eligible for 15& all India Quota Seats. If they wish to appear for Exam than they will have to upload self-declaration form. If the declaration form found false than the form will be cancelled.
Qualifications and Qualifying Examinations Codes