COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria : COMEDK UGET is one of the Examination which will be conducted on 8th May 2016 (Sunday). It is Entrance Exam to get entry in various Medical, Engineering and Dental Courses offered by various Colleges of the Karnataka State. It is a Computer based Test (CBT) which is held across the Country. The interested and applicable candidates apply for this Entrance Test. You have to know about COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria before apply. So here we are describing all the Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET 2016).
For UG Medical or Dental
- The candidates must have qualified in Second PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English is compulsory Subjects in last two years study.
- The candidates who belong to General Category must have 50% Marks in PCB and 40% for SC/ST/OBC for Karnataka State candidates
- The candidates who are appearing in qualifying Examination and expecting the percentage of Marks are also eligible
- The General Category candidates must also secure 50% Marks or more than and 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2016.
- English Subject is to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET – 2016. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka). The marks secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank which shall be decided exclusively based on the minimum required marks secured by the candidates in PCB subjects.
- The candidates must have completed 17 years of Age on or before 31st December 2016 of the year of admission in MBBS/BDS.
- The applying candidates must have passed 12th or 10+2 or second PUC from any reputed Board with
- 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in English.
- The candidates must have passed in individual subjects
- Physics, Mathematics and English are compulsory. Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biology or any other technical Courses are optional
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- The candidates must have passed 12th or 10+2 or Second PUC from any reputed Board or having 10+3 Diploma
- Minimum 50% Marks and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State in aggregate
- The candidates must have appeared in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) with minimum score of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Students
- There will be no Entrance Test for those candidates who are seeking admission in B.Arch. Course
- The candidates who are seeking B.Arch. Course shall Submit Separate Application