JEE MAIN EXAM 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-Eligible Criteria is simply explained as the minimum criteria for appearing in any competitive Exam. Applicants get complete information regards to the JEE Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria such as Age limit, Education Qualification, Required Documents and more other details access on the page. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Exam is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges across the National Level (All India Level), but since many states like Maharashtra, Orissa, Nagaland, Gujarat has joined JEE Mains at later stage. Here we focus on the required eligible criteria for appear in the JEE Mains 2017. Applicants not only 12th Class passed but many other issues are also required for eligible in the JEE Main 2017.
Candidates can check the eligibility before apply for the JEE Main 2017. First Candidates age should be minimum 17 Year or the nearest 17 Year at the Application Form Submission Time. Age relaxation will be applicable only for the reservation category which is 5 years age relaxation as per conducting authority. Candidates who are pursuing study in the XII Standard are eligible for appearing in the JEE Main Exam 2017.
Eligibility Criteria Details for JEE Main 2017
- Candidate age should be of minimum 17 years, and 5 relaxations for the reserved category Such as PWD, SC, ST
- Candidate should have appeared intermediate or passed exam in the same year or previous Year (Last Year)
- Candidate must heve minimum 5 subjects included in the Grade XII Such as Physics, Mathematics, should be one and Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology as an Optional Subjects and two compulsory papers.
- Candidate who has less than 5 subjects at +2 level are not Eligible for the JEE Main Exam.
- Candidates can apply three Times with filling JEE main Application Form in First Case
- 10+2 qualification is mandatory from any recognized institute or its equivalent which satisfy the above conditions
- Date of Birth (DOB) will be calculated at the record of Secondary Score Card/Certificate
=>>>if you have any doubt regrading IIT JEE Main Eligibility Criteria ,,,,send your comment in below comment box…