AILET 2018 Notification, Application form, AILET Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Admit Card, AILET Online Registration,
All the Candidates are informed that the All India Low Entrance Test is also known as the AILET. It is a national Level Entrance Exam which is organized by the National Law University in Delhi every year. This Exam is organized for providing or Candidates to take admission in UG & PG Law Courses like As B.A. LL.B, LL.M, Ph. D Courses, and PG Diploma offered by Delhi Law University. A large number of Candidates have been appeared every in this examination for admission in Government and Private College in Delhi State. All the candidates who are interested in the Law Courses they take admission in performance of AILET Examination. if you want to any more details about the AILET 2018 Notification you may visit official web site.
AILET 2018 Application Form
AILET 2018 Examination Form 2018 will be available in the first week of January 2018. This Examination Conducted once in a year in the month of May. All the candidates want to be take admission in Nation Law University in various Law Courses. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. They can Apply AILET Application Form 2018 till on first week of April 2018. Candidates want to any more details regarding this AILET 2018 Application Form like as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, age limit, or Exam Pattern etc. as given below mention candidates can check it.
AILET 2018 Important Date
- Starting date of Application form Submission Date : First week of January 2018
- Last date of Application Form Submission Date : First week of April 2018
- Admit Card issue Date : Third week of April 2018
- Exam date: First week of May 2018
- Result Announcement date : June 2018
- For B.A.LLB (Hons.) Course: Candidates must have passed 12th Pass with 50% Marks. or Candidates age limit must be below 21 years for BA. LLB Program
- For LLM (One Year) & PG Diploma Courses: Aspirants Must Have been Completed LLB with 55% Marks.
- For Ph.D. Programme: Applicant Must have pass LLM Degree with 55% with from any Recognized University or College
AILET Exam Pattern
For BA. LLB, LLM and Ph.D. Courses will be Different- different Exam Pattern as given below mention you checks it.
B.A, LL.B (Hons.) Course Exam Pattern
- Time Duration will be contain 90 Minutes
- And all question will be ask in Multiple Choice Questions
- Total No. of question 150 will be ask
- No Negative marking
LLM Course Exam Pattern
- There are 100 Question will be ask in Objective Type
- And 1 essay question.
- The Question Paper will be consist 150 marks
- The Time duration will Be 1 hours 30 Minutes
- Objective type selection will be contains 100 marks
- And easy selection will be contain 50 marks.
Ph. D Course Exam Pattern
- The AILET Exam Will Consist two Papers
- Like as Paper I – Research Methodology and Paper II- Research Proposal Specific Paper
- The Paper I will be Contain in 100 multiple choice Question
- And time duration will be 1 hours 30 minutes.
AILET 2018 Admit Card
All the candidates are informed that who have been applied in the AILET 2018 application Form. After fill application form successfully the National Delhi University will be Declared AILET 2018 Exam hall Ticket on the official web site in the third week of April 2018. Candidates can download AILET Admit Card 2018 on the official web site before the 10 to 15 day of Exam Date.
AILET 2018 Result
Candidates who have been Participate in the AILET Examination 2018 the can check their AILET Result 2018 through official web site of the University. The AILET 2018 Exam Result will be declared in the month of June 2018 on the official web site. Candidates can download through official web site or our same web page as given above link. If you face any query about this article you may write down comment in given below comment box. we will solve your query as soon as possible.