Allahabad University Admission 2017: UGAT/PGAT Application form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Results,
Allahabad University Admission 2017
The Allahabad University is also known as the University of Allahabad. It is famous or Popular University. It is as public Central University located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established on 23rd September 1887. It is the Oldest University in India. This University offer the various UG, PG, Diploma and research courses in the field of art, Commerce, law and Science. This University Conducts its own admission exam for the various course called Allahabad University Entrance Exams. University conducted various test like as UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) , PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test), LAT (Law Admission Test) etc. Allahabad University application form will be available on the official web site in the month Second week of April 2017. Candidates can apply online application form before the last date. Candidates may get the details of Allahabad University Admission, entrance test, application form, Exam Date, Eligibility criteria etc. as given mention below.
Allahabad Entrance Eligibility
Candidates who are going to applied Post Graduate Courses they must be passed in the Graduation Degree. Or those candidates want applied in Graduation Course they must have passed in 12th Class Form relevant subjects from any recognized board or universities. Or as given below you check it. Applying Candidates eligible criteria for the various admission tests are mentioned below…
- For B.Ed 2017: Graduation in any Discipline
- For LLM 2017 : Law Graduate Degree Holder
- Ed. 2017: Minimum B.Ed
- Diploma 2017 : Passed Intermediate
- CRET 2017: Minimum Master Degree
- Undergraduate Courses (UGAT 2017) : Minimum 12th Passed
- Postgraduate Courses (PGAT 2017) : Graduation from any stream
- Law Courses (LAT 2017): Graduation with minimum 45% marks
- Institute of Professional Studies Courses (IPS 2017) : Minimum 12th Graduation Passed
- MBA + MBARD 2017: Graduation from any Stream
- Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2017): Minimum 12th Passed/ Appearing with 45% Marks.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2017 List
The Allahabad University Conducts the various admission test for the Various Programs as given below mention
- Ed 2017
- LLM 2017
- Ed 2017
- CRET 2017
- Diploma 2017
- Diploma in Modern European Language Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2017 ( IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017)
- Law (3 Years) Admission Test 2017 (LAT 2017)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2017 (PGAT 2017)
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2017 (UGAT 2017)
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2017 (IPS 2017)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2017
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2017
- BA LLB (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2017) etc.
Allahabad University UGAT/PGA Dates
Here we are provided Allahabad University Entrance Exam date as given mention below
- Advertisement Issue date : Second week of April 2017
- Starting Application Form Registration date : Third Week of April 2017
- Last Date of Registration Application form : Second Week of May 2017
- Admit Card Issue Date: Third Week of May 2017
- Schedule of Entrance Exam : last week of May 2017
- Result Declaration Date : Third week of June 2017
Allahabad University UGAT Application Form 2017
All the candidates are informed that the Allahabad University Application form 2017 will be available on the official web site. The Allahabad University will be release the different-2 application forms for different Courses. The Application form will be released in third week of April 2017 through online mode process. Those candidates want to take in admission in the Allahabad University for the various UG, PG and Diploma Courses. they can apply online application form through official web site or Allahabad University.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2017
After submit application form, candidates will have focused their Entrance Exam preparation for take admission in Allahabad University. The Allahabad University Admit Card will be released on the date fixed by the university on the time of Exam. The Allahabad University Admit Card 2017 will be available on the official web site in third week of May 2017. Candidates can get your admit Cad by the enter your application Id or DOB. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. So they can download their exam admit Card 2016 through official web site.
Allahabad University UGAT/PGA Result 2017
After the Exam the Allahabad University will be declared in third week of June 2017 on the official web portal or local newspaper. Who candidates have been applied in this entrance exam they can download their Allahabad University Exam Result 2017 through official web site or our same web page.
Required Document at the time of Admission
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Admission Test Admit Card
The Allahabad University is given through Conducting the Counselling. The information of Counseling will be based on the official web site or Local newspaper. On the basis of merit list and seat will be provided to the candidates at the time of Counseling. Counseling will be based on given obtain marks in entrance exam.