Delhi CET 2018 – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Results, Admit Card, Delhi CET Online form, Delhi CET Pattern,
Delhi CET 2018
All the candidates are informed that the Delhi CET is a state level Entrance test. This test will be provided by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam. This exam is organized to students for admission in diploma programs in Polytechnics (Engineering & non engineering). This Delhi CET Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2018. The Application process will be started in the month of March 2018. In this article we are provided information regarding CET Delhi 2018 including important date eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, application form etc.
Delhi CET Application form 2018
A large number of Students appear every year for the admission in the Polytechnic Courses. Who candidates want to admission in the prominent colleges of Delhi you can check the eligibility and they apply for the Delhi CET Application for. Candidate can apply online application form before the last date. The Delhi CET Exam will be conducted in Pen paper mode. Here we are provided all the details about you can check as given mention below.
Delhi CET Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Conducting Authority : Department of Training & Teaching Education, Delhi
- Name of Exam : Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET )
- Known As : Delhi CET
- Exam Lave : National Level
- Category : Application form
- Status : Update Soon
- Official web site
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are necessary terms and Condition that you need to satisfy as given below you check it
- Candidates must have pass 10th class or Pass 12th Class with 45% Marks
- You need to pass 12th Class with Hindi or Sanskrit Subject
- You must need to pass Class 12th For CBSE Board Only
- Candidate’s age limit should be below 21 years as on 01st August of the year of Admission.
Delhi CET 2018 Exam Dates
- Starting Date of Application form Registration : last week of March 2018
- Last date of Submission Application form : Third week of April 2018
- Admit Card issue date : Last week of May 2018
- Exam Date : First week of June 2018
- CET Result date : Last week of June 2018
- Counseling Begins : After Result announcement
Delhi CET Exam Pattern 2018
Here we are provided Delhi CET Exam Pattern 2018. This Exam Pattern Decided by the Exam Conducting authority for the aspirants. Here as given below you can check it
- Five test under the Delhi CET 2018 Exam
- 150 question ask in Delhi CET Examination
- Each Question Carry 4 Marks
- 1 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Paper pattern ask the both language Hind or English
- Time duration 150 Minutes
|Subjects||No. of Question|
How to apply online Delhi CET Application Form
- First of All go official web site
- The find the official notification
- And read carefully
- And fill the application form without any mistake
- Upload your passport size photo or signature
- Press the submit button
- You save it your application form
- And take a printout of hard copy
- For future use it.
Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be published in online mode in the month of May 2018 (Expected) by the Department of Training & Teaching Education, Delhi. Candidates can download the admit card by official web site. The Admit Card includes all the details like as roll Number, name of Candidates, Exam Centers, exam date, Exam time etc.
Delhi CET Result 2018
After Exam the authority will provided the Delhi CET 2018 Result in the last week of June 2018. Applicant who have been applied in this exam they can check their result by visiting the official web site enter the required details like roll number or DOB. Candidates can check their result through official web site.
Delhi CET 2018 Counselling
The Delhi CET 2018 Counselling will be conducted in total four rounds. The Counselling Process will be start after released the Delhi CET Result or Merit List. The various process will be comprises of various steps like as Submission of Processing fee, Online registration, online choice submission result of seat allotment and completion of enrollment formalities.
We hope read this complete article never we sanctification on this page and provide all details about the Delhi CET Exam form 2018 gathered easily. Candidates can be visit regularly on this page and book mark then should be notification on your social media site and you could be alert the notification. If you have any query regards this Delhi CET Application form 2018 please leave the message on comment box.