IISC Admission 2017 UG/PG Entrance Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Results, IISC Admission 2017,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is the educational organization to conduct examination and provide best education across all India. It offered every year Under Graduate and post graduate courses to various stream to enrolled student. Several courses admission bases entrance examination and several courses examination bases on interview. Indian Institute of Science is the oldest institute for advanced scientific and technological research and education was established in 1909.
IISc Admission 2017
Every year the examination cell of Indian Institute of Science conducts entrance examination to undergraduate courses admission known as IISc. For the master degree and PhD courses it give admission bases on marks option in under graduation and few related entrance exam than personal interview. Those applicants want to take admission in this university first of all fill Admission application Form Before last date of it.
IISc Application Form 2017
The administrative department of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has release date schedule to admission in UG and PG courses application form and related events. The application form to Post Graduation and under graduation Courses will start Feb 2017 on it official link. All interested applicant can submit their application form in last march 2016 on it official link.
IISc 2017 Admission Schedule
- Online application Form Start to G and PG Courses: – Feb 2017
- Last date to Application Form for UG Courses: – March 2017
- Last date to Application Form for PG Courses: – April 2017
- Date to Aptitude Test and Interview to Master Degree Courses: – April 2017
- Date to Aptitude Test and Interview for Research Courses: – July 2017
- Class Start to Courses: – 1st August 2017
IISc Admission Process
M Tech / M.Des / M.Mgt
To admission in IIS M Tech / M.Des / M.Mgt courses student required to appear in related CAT / GATE / CEED / GMAT Entrance exam and admission bases on score card and interview.
PhD / M.Tech (Research)
Applicant PhD / M.Tech admission to section 2017 will bases on Bachelor degree score card to M.Tech courses and master degree score card to PhD courses.
Those students want admission in PhD (Integrated) required appearing in JAM 2017 examinations, admission bases on score card of JAM 2017 Entrance Exam.
Applicant those complete their school level examination with 10+2 in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic) subject can apply application form for it.
Applicant those will go to apply application from check application fee to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses admission application fee with help of below mention article. Applicant can submit application fee with net banking / Debit card / credit card and other process of it before last date of submission.
Under Graduate Courses Application Fee
- General / OBC category: – 500/- Rs Per Student
- SC / ST / Female Applicant: – 250/- Rs Per Student
Post Graduate Courses Application Fee
- General / OBC category: – 800/- Rs Per Student
- SC / ST / Female Applicant: – 400/- Rs Per Student
IISc Joint Admission Test Exam pattern
Those applicants want to admission in PhD courses check their Joint Admission Test exam pattern through online mode at here. After releasing application form, we update exam syllabus link to download at here.
How to Apply IISc Admission Application Form
- First of all candidate visits to official link of it.
- Click on option of Admission on home page.
- Choose your courses type like UG or PG.
- Fill Blank application form with all correct information.
- Pay application fee with required process of it.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it.
Official Link: – http://www.iisuniv.ac.in/