JCECE 2017: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates & Pattern , Jharkhand JCECE Application form, JCECE Exam Dates
We are glad to inform the entire candidate that Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) going to conduct an entrance exam JCECE 2017 for the admission process of Undergraduate programs of engineering, medical, architecture and others. We are provided the information regards JCECE 2017 such as Application form, Eligibility, Important date, Result and other details mention below.
JCECE 2017 Application form
Large number of candidates enrolled for the JCECE 2017 for the session 2017-18. Candidates will be applying through the official website. JCECE 2017 Application form will be start from the 3rd week of April 2017. Last date of JCECE 2017 online application form submission last date is 3rd week of May 2017. Candidates can apply and fill up the JCECE 2017 Application form and submit it on the official website of JCECEB. We are provided all the information about the JCECE Entrance Exam Form 2017 as soon as possible here; please visit the website regularly and get the latest updates.
@ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Jharkhand 2017 Application form Notification
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Name of the Examination: – JCECE 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering courses candidates must have complete their 12th Class examination with chemistry / Physics / Mathematics subjects with 45% marks (40% for reserved category)
- For MBBS / BDS Courses candidates must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology and English subjects get the 50% marks (40% for reserved category)
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should permanent residence of Jharkhand State
- There are no age limits for B.Tech and BHMS Courses
- For MBBS and BDS Courses candidates should have minimum age limit is 17 years old.
JCECE Exam pattern
Candidates will be checking the Exam pattern for JCECE 2017 entrance examination from the official website. We are also provided the JCECE Exam pattern on our website; you will be get all the details of JCECE Examination 2017 from here which mention below:-
- In the entrance exam contains objective types questions
- The Language of Question Paper is English and Hindi.
- The entire questions carry one mark
- Negative marking is applicable of the wrong answer which is ¼ Marks deduct for every wrong answer.
JCECE 2017 Admit card
Candidates who are enrolled of the JCECE 2017 can be download their JCECE 2017 Admit card in the last week of May 2017 from the official website. Candidates can download their JCECE Exam Hall ticket 2017 by use the registration ID and Date of Birth. Admit card contains many details such as Candidates’ name, exam time & date, Exam Center Address, Roll no. of candidates, Registration ID, Date of Birth, candidates’ photo etc. All the candidates must carry their Admit card on the exam date.
JCECE Result 2017
JCECE 2017 Examination will be conducted in the first week of June 2017. After the examination candidates will be get their results from the official website. Candidates will be getting their JCECE Result by use the Roll number / Registration ID and date of Birth. Candidates can also get a hard copy of JCECE Results 2017.
Important Dates of JCECE 2017
|Name of Event||Important Dates|
|Online application form||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to submit the application online||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to submit fee through challan||3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit card date||Last week of May 2017|
|Date of Examination||1st week of June 2017|
|Result announcing date||Last week of June 2017|
|Counselling starts from||July 2017|