MP DMAT 2017 – Admission, Notfication & Exam Dates, MP DMAT UG PG 2017 Application form, MP DMAT Application form, MP DMAT Apply online
MP DMAT 2017
Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) for the admission process in the private dental and medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Here we provide the details about the MP DMAT 2017 such as Application form, important dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit card and other details which are maintained below.
MP DMAT 2017 Application form
A large no. of candidates enrolled for the Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2017 for the admission in various courses of Medical and Dental. Online Application form will be started from Second week of May 2017 and closing date of MP DMAT Application form is the third week of June 2017. Candidates who are enrolled for the MP DMAT 2017 can check their MP DMAT Exam Syllabus 2017 for the exam preparation. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up the MP DMAT 2017 Application form and submit it on the official portal of Madhya Pradesh DMAT 2017.
@apdmcmp.com Madhya Pradesh DMAT Application form 2017
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC)
- Name of the Examination: – Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category:- Online Application Form
- Status:- Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – apdmcmp.com
Important Dates of MP DMAT 2017 Admission Test
- Application Form Starting Date:- Second week of May, 2017
- Last date to submit the Application Form:- Third week of June, 2017
- Last date to submit the Application Form with late fee: – Third week of June, 2017
- Admit card issued date:-First week of July, 2017
- MP DMAT 2017 Examination date:- Second week of July, 2017
- Result announcing date:- Last week of July, 2017
- Counselling date:- August, 2017
MP DMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from MP board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects
- English Subject is also necessary for applying
- Candidates must be and Indian and resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates must have 17 years in age
MP DMAT Exam Pattern
- The MP DMAT Contains four subjects questions such as physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Total No. of Questions is 120 (MCQ)
- The Examination will be offline
- 1 mark deduct for wrong answer
- Time Duration of Entrance Test is 3 hours
MP DMAT 2017 Admit card
Candidates will be downloading their MP DMAT Admit card in the first week of July from the official website of APDMC. Candidates need their admit card for the entering in the exam hall, examiner is not allow any candidates without the Madhya Pradesh Exam Hall ticket. Admit card contains many details related to exam such as Candidates’ name, exam time & date, Exam Center Address, Roll no. of candidates, Registration ID, Date of Birth, candidates’ photo etc.
MP DMAT Result 2017
Madhya Pradesh DMAT Result 2017 will be announced in the last week of July 2017. Candidates will be check their MP DMAT Results from the official portal with the help of Roll no. / Registration ID and Date of birth after announcing by the official authority. Aspirants will be getting a hard copy of Score card for further use.
MP DMAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates who are enrolled for the MP DMAT 2017 and cleared the entrance test can participate in the Counselling process for the seat allotment in Private Dental and medical colleges. Candidates get the seats in the colleges according to rank card. Candidates can check the counseling details from the official website of association.