MP PPT 2017: MP Polytechnic Application form, MP PPT Exam Date, Eligibility, MP PPT Admit Card,
MP PPT 2017
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2017 is state level entrance examination which is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) / Vyapam for the admissions in polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are eligible can be applying for the MP PPT Polytechnic Entrance Exam through the official website. Candidates who are enrolled for the MP PPT Examination 2017 must to check the official notification of MP PPT 2017 Polytechnic Entrance Exam. We are provided all the information regards Madhya Pradesh PPT 2017 such as Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility and other details mention below.
MP PPT Application Form 2017
Large number of candidates enrolled for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2017 for the session 2017-18. MP PPT Application form 2017 will be start from 2nd week of April 2017 and application form submission last date is 2nd Week of May 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply and fill up the application form and submit the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test Application form 2017 on the official website. Candidates can get more details of MP PPT Application form 2017 from the official website of MPPEB.
MP PPT Entrance Exam 2017 details:-
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) / Vyapam
- Name of the Examination: – Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – vyapam.nic.in
|Online Application Form Release date||2nd week of April 2017|
|Online Application Form submission last date||2nd week of May 2017|
|Online form Correction Period||3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit Card issued from||Last week of June 2017|
|Result Declaration date||2nd week of July 2017|
|Admission starts||Third week of July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria is very important for all the aspirants before the apply for the MPPPT 2017. Candidates will be got the details of eligibility criteria from the official website. We are also provided the details mention below:
- Minimum qualification is for applying in 10th Class pass with Mathematics, Physics and chemistry.
- The candidates must have secured 35% Marks in the qualifying examination to eligible to apply
- Candidates who are get the passing Marks with grace also eligible to apply.
- Grace Marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks required in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are getting grading system in 10th class are converted into number system.
- Minimum age limit is 15 years
- Maximum age limit is 18 years
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category:- Rs. 200/-
MP PPT Admit card 2017
MP PPT Admit card 2017 will be issued in the last week of June 2017. Candidates will be got their MPPPT Admit card from the official website by use the Registration ID and Date of Birth. Authority will be provided MP PPT Hall ticket 2017 within 20 days before the date of Examination. Admit card consist details such as Candidates’ name, exam time & date, Exam Center Address, Roll no. of candidates, Registration ID, Date of Birth, candidates’ photo etc. All the candidates need to carry their Admit card on the exam center with ID proof on the date of Examination.
MP PPT Result 2017
MP PPT Exam Result 2017 will be announced by the examination authority in the 2nd week of July 2017. Candidates will be check their MP PPT 2017 Results by use the roll number / Registration ID and Date of Birth (DOB). Candidates will be getting the hard copy of MPPPT Results for further use.
MP PPT 2017 Counselling
Candidates will be getting the admissions in Diploma seats in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared according to their getting scores in the entrance examination. The MP PPT Counselling will be start in the third week of July 2017. In the admission process 95 % seats belongs to the candidates of Madhya Pradesh and 5% seats are belongs to NRI candidates.