NATA 2017 Notification, Application Form, Exam dates, NATA Syllabus, Pattern, NATA 2017 Admit Card,
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2017 is a national level entrance test which is conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) for the admissions in architecture courses like B.Arch. offered by top institutions of India. Huge number of candidates appeared in the NATA Entrance Exam every year. Candidates can get admissions in various Governments, Government Aided and Private Colleges or Universities by use the NATA Score card. We are provided a platform for aspirants regards NATA 2017 such as Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit card, Result and other details mention below.
NATA Application form 2017
Large number of candidates enrolled for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2017 for the session 2017-18. NATA 2017 online application form will be start from the 3rd week of January 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply and fill up the NATA 2017 online application form and submit it on the official website. Candidates can apply for NATA 2017 Entrance Exam only five times. So keep preparation and hard work for their selection. Candidates will be get more details of NATA 2017 from our site; we are provided all the latest details on this page as soon as possible.
NATA 2017 Notification
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Council of Architecture (COA)
- Name of the Examination: – National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – www.coa.gov.in
Important Day & Dates:-
|Online Registration form start||Third week of January, 2017|
|Examination start from||First week of April, 2017|
|Last date for NATA exam 2017||Second week of August, 2017|
|Online Registration last date||Second week of August, 2017|
NATA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appeared in the NATA 2017 Examination firstly check the Eligibility Criteria from the official website of Council of Architecture (COA). We are also provided the detailed information about the NATA 2017 Eligibility criteria hare, you can check it mention below.
- Candidates should have completed their 10th (SSC) Examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must complete their 12th (10+2) with Mathematics Subject for the B.Arch. Course.
- There are not any lateral entry process in B.Arch. in any year.
- NATA Score card is valid for two years from the year of appearing in Exam.
NATA Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appeared in the NATA Entrance Exam 2017 firstly check the exam pattern from the official website. We are provided all the details here on this page. Candidates can check the details mention below.
- The NATA Exam will be dividing in two parts first one is drawing test and second is aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The drawing test is offline (Pen Paper Based) and aesthetic sensitivity test is conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- The drawing Test will contain three questions
- Time duration of drawing test in 2 hours
- In aesthetic sensitivity test have 40 Objective Questions
- Each Question have 90 seconds in CBT Test
- There are no Negative Marking in the exam.
NATA 2017 Admit card
Candidates will be got their NATA Admit card 2017 from the official website of Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates will be get their admit card by use the Registration ID and Date of birth (DOB). Exam Authority will be provided NATA Exam Hall ticket 2017 within 20 days before the entrance test. Admit card consist many details of exam such as Candidates’ name, exam time & date, Exam Center Address, Roll no. of candidates, Registration ID, Date of Birth, candidates’ photo etc. All the candidates must to carry their NATA Admit card on the date of Examination.
NATA Result 2017
NATA 2017 Examination will be conducted in August 2017. Candidates who are appeared in the examination will be got their NATA 2017 results from the official website of COA. Candidates will be got their results by use the Registration ID / Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB). Candidates will be got the NATA 2017 Score card hard copy for further use. After the result announcement candidates can go for the admission process.