NIFT 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Results, Admit Card, NIFT Online Registration, NIFT Exam,
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai going to conduct a national level Entrance examination for the admission process for Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programs of Fashion Technology and Design field. A large no. of candidates enrolled for the NIFT 2017 which is conducted in the month of February 2017. We are providing a platform for the Applicants regard NIFT 2017 such as Application form, important dates, Exam pattern and other details which are mansion below.
NIFT Application Form 2017
Huge no. of candidates will be enrolled for the NIFT 2017. Examination Authority will be starting the NIFT 2017 Application form from the third week of October 2016. Students who will be appeared in the NIFT 2017 firstly check the NIFT 2017 Exam Syllabus, if you are not aware properly for the examination then you has too difficult to get good marks in the board exam. After Registration candidates will be check all other details of NIFT 2017 from here. Candidates can fill up the NIFT 2017 Application form and submit it on the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
NIFT Exam 2017 Details
- Name of the Exam Authority: – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Name of the Examination: – NIFT 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form:- Online
- Category:- Online Application Form
- Status:- Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – nift.ac.in
Important Dates of NIFT 2017
- Online Application form:- Third week of October 2016
- Online Application Form Submission Last Date:- Second week of January, 2017
- Online registration last date (with late fee):- Second week of January 2017
- Application form Last Date (with late fee):- Third week of January, 2017
- Admit card release:- Fourth week of January, 2017
- Date of Examination:- Second week of February, 2017
- Situation Test /Group Discussion /Interview:- April-May, 2017
- Result announcing Date:- May / June 2017
- NIFT Counselling:- June, 2017
For UG courses:-
- Maximum Age limit is 23 years for General Category Candidates.
- 5 years Age relaxation for SC / ST / PH
- Candidates must pass 10+2 Examination from a recognized board
For PG Courses:-
- There are no age limits for PG courses
- Candidates must have Graduation or Engineering for the PG courses from a recognized University or College.
NIFT Exam Pattern
- The NIFT Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline mode
- No Negative marking in the Examination
- The Examination Divided into Two Parts that is
- GAT (General Ability Test)
- CAT (Creative Ability Test)
- Total Number of Questions is 150 Question in the examination
- Examination will be conducted in English Language
- Exam Time Duration is 2 Hours.
NIFT Exam Syllabus
The Candidates who are enrolled for the NIFT 2017 check the Exam Syllabus firstly from here; we are providing all the details which are given below:
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
NIFT Admit card 2017
Candidates who are going to participate in the NIFT Examination check their NIFT Admit Card 2017 from the official website. NIFT 2017 Exam Call letter will be available from the fourth week of January 2017. Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the NIFT 2017 can download their NIFT Admit card 2017 from the official website of NIFT through the Registration ID and Date of Birth.
NIFT Result 2017
National Institute of Fashion Technology will be announced the entrance Examination NIFT 2017 result in the month of May / June 2017. Candidates can download their NIFT Result to enter their registration number / Roll Number from the official website of NIFT. Candidates can also take a printout of the Result sheet for further use.
NIFT 2017 Counselling
After the Written examination candidates will be participated in Situation Test / Group Discussion (GD) / Interview. After this process candidates can participate in the counseling process. Candidates will be fill up the Counselling form and submit it online. Candidates will be check the Counselling result from the official website and go for the admission process.