TS LAWCET 2017 Notification, Application form, Exam dates, Pattern, Admit card, TS LAWCET Online Registration,
TS LAWCET 2017
Here we are informed all the candidates Telangana State Law Comment Test are also known as Short name TSLAWCET. TS LAWCET is State Level entrance Examination of Telangana State. TSLAWCET is organized by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). TS LAW CET Examination conducted every year in the Month of May. Through This Examination, Students can get admission in UG law Program offered by several law college in Telangana State. Each year a large number of Candidates appear for the TSLAWCET Examination For get admission in to Law Courses like as Three years or Five Year Courses. If you want to any more details about TS LAWCET 2017 you may visit official web site.
TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) Application Form 2017 will be released by the Kakatiya University in the third week of March 2017 on the official web site. Aspirants can fill the TSLAWCET Application Form till the third week of April 2017. Application form is through online mode. Candidates want to take admission in the Telangana State Private and govt. college for Various Law Courses. Candidates want to any more details regarding this TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form like as important date, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age limit, and Exam pattern etc. as given below you can check it.
TS LAWCET 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Registration Date: March 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submit Dates : April 2016
- Late date to Submit Application Late fee Rs. 250 : Fourth week April 2017
- Late date to Submit Application Late fee Rs. 500 : Last Week April 2017
- Late date to Submit Application Late fee Rs. 1000 : Frist week May 2017
- Late date to Submit Application Late fee Rs. 1500 : Second week May 2017
- Admit Card Issue Date : Before one week of examination
- Exam Date : :Lase week of May 2017
- Result announcement : June 2017
TSLAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidate’s age limit should be not more than 20 years old for those candidates who want to take admission in the law courses.
Applicant must have passed in any graduation with 45% of for 3 years LLB Courses or candidates should have passed in Intermediate with 45% marks for 5 years LLB Courses.
TS LAWCET Pattern
- The TS LAWCET Exam Will be consist both language Like as English or Telugu.
- TS LAWCET Exam 120 Question will be ask in Objective Type
- The Time Duration will be 90 Minutes
- Three Parts consist which are General Knowledge and Mental Ability and Current Affairs or Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- No negative Marking
|Section||Subject||No. of Quest.||No. of Marks|
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket
All the candidates are remember that who have been applied in the TS LAWCET Application Form 2016, the Authority will not be send your admit Card via post. Candidates can download your TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 through official web site before one week of Exam Date. The Admit Card will contains details about exam candidates like as exam date, day and time or Center, candidates roll number or name signature , photo etc.
TSLAWCET Result 2017
The Telangana State LAWCET 2017 Result will be released in the month of June 2017 on the official web site. Candidates can check their LAWCET Exam Result 2017 on the official web site or our same web page after publish official web site. Candidates are requested to take your printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission Process get completed.
TS LAWCET Counseling 2017
The TS LAWCET Counseling 2017 will be started after the Result announced. Who candidates qualify in the TS LAWCET Test they are going for the Counselling Process. If you face any problem or candidates in this article you can write down on comment in comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.