Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017: Application form, Exam date, Pattern, Admit Card, Results, UK Polytechnic Entrance Test
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017
Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017 is a state level entrance Test which is conducted by Uttarakhand Boards of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) in the 1st week of May 2017. Through the JEEP 2017 candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutes of Uttarakhand state. We are providing the complete information regards UBTER JEEP 2017 such as Application form, Entrance Exam, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit card, Result and other details mention below.
JEEP 2017 Application form
A large number of candidates enrolled for the JEEP 2017 from the session 2016-17 through the official website. UBTER JEEP 2017 Application form will be start in the 3rd week of January 2017. Last date of online form submission is 4th week of March 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill up the JEEP Application form 2017 and submit it on the official website of Uttarakhand Boards of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER).
@ubter.in Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Uttarakhand Boards of Technical Education Roorkee
- Name of the Examination: – Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: – www.ubter.in
Uttrakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- There are no age limits
- Candidates must complete their 10th / 12th Examination from a recognized board
- Candidates must get at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Uttrakhand Polytechnic JEEP Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going too appeared in the Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2017 for the admission process firstly check their exam pattern for the entrance test preparation. We are providing the complete details of UBTER JEEP Exam Pattern here.
- Every Course have different exam pattern.
- The E group consist Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and P Group Consist Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics in the question papers.
- In the Question paper Syllabus will contains topics from Class 9th & 10th
- The Exam Time Duration is 3 hours
- Total Number of Questions are 100 Questions
- Each Questions will be carry one marks
- There are no negative marking.
UBTER JEEP 2017 Admit card
Candidates who are enrolled for the JEEP 2017 can download their UBTER Admit card 2017 from the official website. Examination authority will be issued the Uttarakhand JEEP Admit Card 2017 in the 3rd week of April 2017. Candidates will be downloading their Exam Hall ticket 2017 from the official website by use the registration ID and Date of Birth. Candidates must to carry their Exam Admit card with IF proof on the exam date.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2017 Result
Examination authority will be conducted the JEEP 2017 Examination in the 1st week of May 2017. The institute will be published the Uttarakhand JEEP Result in the Last week of May 2017. Candidates will be check their JEEP Results by use the Registration ID / Roll Number and date of Birth. Candidates also get a hard copy of Score card for further use.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2017 Counselling
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2017 Counselling will be start from the 2nd week of June 2017 after announcing JEEP Results. The Counselling will be conducted through online process. Candidates can fill up their Choices and locked them and waiting for the counseling Result. Candidates will be getting the seat allotment according to their choice and their Rank. Candidates need to come with their original document for verification at the time of counseling.
UK Polytechnic 2017 Exam Dates
|Application form Starting Date:||3rd Week of January 2017|
|Last to form submission:||4th Week of March 2017|
|Date of Admit card availability:||3rd Week of April 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination:||1st Week of May 2017|
|Result Dates:||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling:||2nd Week of June 2017|