UPCPMT Exam 2016 Application form :UPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. It is a state level Exam. It is a UG Level Entrance Exam conducted to provide admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS in various Government Colleges and Private Colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh. This Entrance Exam is conducted by the Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (DDU), Kanpur. The Colleges which are not affiliated to UPCPMT can also provide admission to interested candidates on the basis of UPCPMT Score Card.
UPCPMT 2016 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test|
|Commonly Known as||UPCPMT|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exam|
UPCPMT Application Form 2016
The candidates can register online mode for UPCPMT 2016. The candidates can apply online UPCPMT 2016 Application Form. It is an Entrance Examination to provide admission above mentioned Courses. The Online Application Form will be available from March 2016. The candidates make sure the Eligibility Criteria before applying. You have to pay Application Fees after filling the Online Application Form. You can check all the related information regarding UPCPMT Exam 2016 at this website.
UPCPMT 2016 Application Fees
The applicants are required to pay Application Fees. You can pay Application Fee via Online mode Debit Card/Credit Card and Offline mode through e-Challan of SBI Bank. The Application fee for UPCPMT Exam 2016 is as follows.
- General/OBC Category – RS 1400\- Only
- SC/ST – RS 700\- Only
Steps to Submit UPCPMT 2016 Application Form
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UPCPMT 2016
- Now the candidates need to enter basic details like Name, Address, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, DOB
- A verification code will be sent to applicant’s registered mobile number. It is necessary to reach next step
- Now the candidates can fill the Application form by entering their User Name and password sent to their mobile number or E-Mail id
- Now the candidates have to fill complete Application Form and have to submit it
- Now the applicants have to pay Application Fees to complete the process
- After the completion of Application Form, the applicants require to download the declaration form and paste recent photograph and upload the scan copy of UPCPMT 2016 declaration form
- Now you should take a printout of UPCPMT Application Form 2016 for future reference
UPCPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who are going to appear in UPCPMT Exam 2016, have to check the Eligibility Criteria. If you are eligible to apply than you can easily apply for UPCPMT 2016. Check all the UPCPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The applying aspirants must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and the candidates who are not from Uttar Pradesh but complete their 10th and 12th from the schools or Uttar Pradesh Board are also eligible
- The applicant’s Minimum Age should be 17 Years as on or before 31st December2016 of the year of the Examination
- The applying candidates should have Minimum scored of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and 40% for SC/ST
UPCPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
The candidates must be aware about UPCPMT 2016 Exam Pattern. According to candidate’s choice the Question Paper will be in both language in Hindi or English. You should aware about Paper Pattern. Check UPCPMT 2016 Exam Pattern.
- The UPCPMT Exam consists of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- The allotted time duration will be 3 Hours
- 1 Mark will be awarded for right question
- There will be no Negative Marking
- Subject Wise Marking Scheme is as follows
|Subjects||No of Questions|
UPCPMT 2016 Important Dates (Tentative)
|UPCPMT Exam Event||Important Date|
|UPCPMT 2016 Application Form availability||March 2016|
|Last Date of UPCPMT 2016 Application Form||April 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2016|
|Exam Date||May 2016|
|Result Declaration||June 2016|
UPCPMT 2016 Admit Card
The UPCPMT 2016 Admit Card 2016 will be available to download online from First Week of May 2016. The applicants can download UPCPMT Admit Card 2016 via only online mode. The Organization Board will issue Admit Card for those candidates whom Application Form will be accepted by the organization. The candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
UPCPMT Result 2016
The candidates who will appear in UPCPMT Exam 2016 they can check their Exam Result 2016 through online mode from the official website. The Organization Board will declare the UPCPMT third week of June 2016 on the official website.